Dear colleagues and friends!
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the XIII International Scientific and Theoretical Conference «Communicative strategies of the information society» on October 22-23, 2021.
The purpose of the conference is to form an interdisciplinary platform for discussing a wide range of problematic issues related to the study of interactions in socio-technical systems in various technological and humanitarian contexts. The development of methods for system analysis of information and communication technologies and communication strategies in social management is relevant for predicting the prospects of a person and society in the context of the virtual information expansion and intellectual environments in the digital world.
Specialists in the field of humanitarian, social and technical sciences are invited to participate in the conference.
- in the collection of conference materials with the articles indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) database (in Russian or English);
- as a conference article in the Journal with indexing in the Scopus database (in English). A specific journal is selected according to the subject of the article. Requirements for registration: universitetam.ru
- in the issues of the new peer-reviewed journal "Technologies in the infosphere" with indexing in the RSCI database (in Russian or English). Requirements for registration are on the website soctech.spbstu.ru
Chairman of the Organizing Committee:
- VITALII V. SERGEEV – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vice-Rector for Research, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
Deputy Chairman of the Organizing Committee:
- OLGA D. SHIPUNOVA – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Higher School of Social Sciences, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia. (Responsible for the event and the publication of conference materials)
Members of the Organizing Committee:
- KULIK S.V. – Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Social Sciences, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- ASHEULOVA N.A. – PhD in Sociology, Director, Institute for the History of Science and Technology, St. Petersburg branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia
- MALYKHINA G.F. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Higher School of Cyberphysical Systems and Management, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- POPOVA N.V. - Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor of the Higher School of Linguodidactics and Translation, Institute of Humanities, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- BEREZOVSKAYA I.P. – Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor of the Department of Social Sciences, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- BYLIEVA D.S. – Candidate of Polytical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Social Sciences, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- LOGINOVA A.V. – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Higher School of Cyberphysical Systems and Management, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- SHIROKOVA S.V. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Deputy Director for Research Work of IPMET students, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- KOLOMEYZEV I.V. – Assistant of the Department of Social Sciences, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alfred Nordmann – Professor of Philosophy and History of Science and Technoscience, Darmstadt Technical University (Germany)
- Laurent Moccozet – Researcher at the Computer Science Centre, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Stephen Cottrell – University of London (Great Britain)
- Valeriy V. Vyatkin – Luleå tekniska Universite (Sweden)
- Hans-Rolf Tränkler – Bundeswehr University Munich (Germany)
- Tatiana A. Gavrilova – St. Petersburg State University (Russia)
- Yu. S. Vasil’ev – Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Paul Josephson – Colby College (USA). · Nataliya D. Pankratova, National Technical University of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Violetta N. Volkova – Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Elena A. Iakovleva – St. Petersburg State University of Economics (Russia)
- Peeter Müürsepp – Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
- Igor Dukeov – LUT University (Finland)
- Galina V. Gorelova – Southern Federal University (Russia)
- Irina A. Brusakova – Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (Russia)
- Johan Siebers – Middlesex University London (UK)
- Igor Klyukanov – Eastern Washington University (USA)
- Elena Fell – Empedocles: European Journal for Philosophy of Communication (UK)
- Bencion Fleishman – Dr. of Technical Sc., Prof. (New York, NY, USA)
- Alia R. Massalimova – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan)
- Nadezhda Almazova – Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Vladimir I. Ignatyev – Novosibirsk State Technical University (Russia)
- Natalia A. Lukianova – Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Olga D. Shipunova – Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
- Aktolkyn T. Kulsariyeva – Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University (Kazakhstan)
- Van Qi – Tsinghua University (China)
- Olga A. Zolotareva – Polesye State University (Belarus)
- Naim Katz – Carnegie Mellon University (USA)
- Giuliano Di Bernardo – Trento University (Italy)
- Hermes Varini – Trento University (Italy)
- Stefano Maria Capilupi – University of La Sapienza (Italy)
- Igor B. Arefiev – Maritime University of Szczecin (Poland)
- Leon Bazil – Montclair State University (NJ, USA)
- Zanna Bober – MTU “EVRIKA” (Estonia)
Planned sections of the Conference:
Information Society: philosophy, technology, politics
Systems analysis of information and communication technologies
Communicative strategies in state administration and public self-government
Intellectual environments and digital subculture of the modern information society
Interactions in sociotechnical environments: Human resources, Web resources and PR-technologies
Problems of intercultural communication
Personality in the information and network society
Technologies of behavior and consciousness manipulation
Traditions and new formats of education
Technologies in the infosphere
The Conference organization and participation conditions
To participate the Conference, please take following steps:
Submit your materials to the proper Conference e-mail:
- Contact e-mail for paper submission and payment for publication in the Conference collection (RSCI): email@example.com
- Contact e-mail for paper submission and payment for publication in a Journal indexed in the Scopus database (in English): firstname.lastname@example.org
The reviewing procedure:
All the materials will be reviewed by qualified experts at choice of the Conference committees. We accept blind review procedure. This means that the authors should indicate their name and affiliation in their works, but the experts won't be recognized by each other and by the authors.
Pay the registration fee (after receiving the paper acceptance report)
Deadlines for materials submission
|Registration:||October 20, 2021|
|Conference proceedings indexed in RSCI (in Russian and English):||October 20, 2021|
|Journal indexed in the Scopus database (in English):||September 25, 2021|
|New peer-viewed journal Technologies in the infosphere — to be indexed in RSCI:||Publication is free of charge|
|Payment of the registration fee:||One week after receiving the paper acceptance report|
All bank commissions are to be paid by the Conference participants.
Payment is to be made by transfer to the bank account of SPbPU.
- Account number -
- Payment Purpose – sender’s name, conference participation, topic
If it is not possible to make payment via the Conference official website, payment can be made using the conference bank account details.Banking details
By paying the fee, you agree that if low originality of the article text is revealed at any prepress stage, publication of the article may be cancelled without returning of previously deposited funds.
Requirements for the article in the Conference proceedings (RSCI)
Theses of the article of 2 full pages (including brief abstracts in Russian / English and notes), a report of up to 10 pages are submitted to the Organizing Committee in electronic format in MS WORD 6.0, 7.0, 97.
English version of the author's name, title of the article, place of work, abstracts and keywords are mandatory required.
Please do not include text (in the form of notes and working words) into the list of references.
Requirements for the article design for RSCI:
- page margin: top - 2 cm, bottom - 2.5 cm, left - 2.5 cm, right - 2.5 cm
- font: Times New Roman Cyr, style: Normal; font size: 14
- new paragraph - 1 cm; line spacing - 1
Drawings, graphics, schemes should be presented in TIFF format 300 dpi; 600 dpi. Formulas should be made in the formula editor of Microsoft equation 2.0 (2.1).
References to sources should be indicated in square brackets  in order of appearance in the text. The list of sources should be presented at the end of the text.
Requirements for the article design for the Conference proceedings (WoS)
The Conference will take place at the Research Building and the Main Building of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (St. Petersburg, Russia).
For the Conference participants, it is recommended to book hotels in the city center near the Red subway line (the distance from the city center to the venue is about 20 minutes by subway).
The first Conference took place in 2006.
In 2008, the Conference was awarded an international status.
Proceedings of the XIth international conference «Communicative strategies on information society» 2019:
The articles of the Xth international conferenc «Communicative strategies of the information societу», can be found here:
Tel/Fax: 8 (812) 534 75 21 — Department of Social Sciences, Peter the Great Polytechnic Universuty, St. Petersburg